Saturday, February 03, 2007

From the Library


I'm writing this form the State Library of New South Wales, where I've discovered that they have free internet access.

A guy just walked into the room, and announced using a megaphone, that the book request service would be closing in 15 minutes.

Funny, in a previous life I would have assumed that megaphones and librarys don't mix, but, for some reason, here in Sydney, it doesn't seem that odd at all.

On an entirely seperate note, it's been a while since I've been in a library, but I sure there weren't this many gorgeous girls in the libraries back home...

2 Comments:

Blogger Pooh said...

The guy with the magaphone is back. Wierd

4:06 p.m.  
Blogger Owen McN said...

That is the funniest blog post I have ever read and I don't even know why... ... ... ... ... ... I really wanted a guy with a megaphone to walk in while I was typing this.

9:17 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home