Thursday, December 07, 2006

PoohBear goes to Brisbane

From Australian Op...
I was planning on writing this big post tell you all about my trip to Brisbane, but cos I'm generally busy it's just not coming together. Sorry!

What I will do though is quickly post a link to the pictures I took while there and a link to the results.

In summary:

23rd out of 53 in foil.
27th out of 62 in epee.
12th out of 33 in sabre.

I had a good time. Despite the mediocre looking results, I was fencing well. Perhaps I'll go into some more detail in another post. In the mean time take a look at these tid-bits I've garnered from the web in the past few days.

...

Flatulence forces plane to land: Nuff said

...

The strange case of the bishop and the black eye:
It is a question which might baffle the greatest minds in detective fiction, Father Brown, say, or Brother Cadfael: what happened to the Bishop of Southwark last Tuesday night? Was he mugged on the way home to Tooting from a pre-Christmas party at the Irish embassy? Or was he found wandering in a confused state in Crucifix Lane, near his cathedral, having supped not wisely, but too well?

3 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Ha!

The first five pictures are so cute! I always think having a teddy bear in the front of photos looking at things looks hilarious. I'm not sure how I've seen so many photos with teddy bears in them but I definitely have.

One exams down and two to go!

I hope everything is going well in Sydney!

Rachel

8:52 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no irish open results up yet so thought i'd look at how you got on

1:25 a.m.  
Blogger Pooh said...

Good for you! My results are much more interesting anyway...

Erm, who are you again?

10:05 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home