Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Sorry!


Sorry to everyone (all 2 of you?) who reads this Blog regularly. I've been really bad about posting recently. So time for another quick overview.

  • Work: Got paid on Friday! Yes!
  • Shopping: See previous point. \/\/00t! 3 new pairs of shoes and counting!
  • Work again: Typing this on my brand spanking new laptop. Marvel at it's leather trim! Marvel I say!
  • Fencing: All set for a trip to Brisbane for the Aussie Nationals. I don't think I included it in the Blog but I mentioned to a few people that there was a possibility of me fencing on the New South Wales Sabre team. I don't think that's happening now. Pity, I love team fencing.
  • More Fencing: Where the hell is my Sabre jacket! You know who you are >:-O
  • Life in general: Sydney is just so much fun. This is one of the best things I've ever done with my life.
Hmmm, spell-checker isn't working on Blogger, could be something to do with Firefox 2.0 which I've just installed on the new laptop.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurrah, posts.

Nothing like exams to make you check blogs and forums 20 times a day.

My "time wasting in the library that feels like study because I'm in the library" includes

This blog
Owen's Blog
Suzanne's blog
My blog (it's a card blog that no-one knows about so that one is a particularly pointless time waster)

The Irish fencing forum
The british fencing forum

My SIS page for UCD
My library account (just in case a book is nearly overdue)
My blackboard ( in case of announcements)

And last but not least random googling, such as

lecturers - for fun
Daniel Craig - new james bond, v good
words i want to know more about - facetious, contemporaneous

Now, in an extreme attempt to avoid study, I've taken to posting on aforementioned blogs. Even when the author is most likely alsep...

Back to study I go.
Glad everything is going well in Sydney, say hi to all the kangeroos and the like.

Rachel

(a bit giddy from study snacks)

2:17 a.m.  
Blogger Owen McN said...

Damn those UPS bastards, I thought they'd know automatically to pick up your jacket and bring it to you. I'll get onto the powers that be immediately.

Heads are going to roll...

10:39 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home