Wednesday, October 25, 2006

No New is Not Good News

The reason for the lack of posts is that I have no news whatsoever. There hasn't even been anything amusing or interesting the news for me to comment on. So I've decided to do a quick update, by heading:
  • Money: Still haven't got paid. But I did get my favorite set of shoes re-soled.
  • Fencing: Training twice a week. Actually doing quite a lot of sabre. I was thinking of going to the Pan Pacific Masters, but decided it wasn't worth the expense.
  • The Lingo: The other night I asked somebody "How are you going?" * shudder *
  • Work: Apart from the aforementioned monetary problems, the new job is going great.
  • Running: Did you know that the Sydney Marathon was on the 2nd week after I arrived? No, I didn't enter it. Given the amount of training I was doing before before I came, I think it might have been a bad idea. Still I'm getting out about 1.5 times a week so I'm just about in shape.
  • Partying: Too much beer....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do the pan-pacific thing

even with the beer you are consuming you will be fitter than most 30-50 yer olds!

anyway, when are you going to have a better chance to go to queensland in your life?

when you die your final thought won't be "I wish I had another $200aus in my pocket" (despite the fact that the indestructable bank notes will last longer than you in the box)

8:04 p.m.  
Blogger Pooh said...

I'll be heading up to Queensland for the Aussi nationals in December.

3:26 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home