Thursday, November 02, 2006

Happy Halloween


Happy Halloween everyone.

Looking through my previous posts I realise that many of them are telling a story about me doing something stupid. Therefore it follows that the reason for the lack of posts recently is that I've been a good boy :-)

Dod you know that the Aussies aren't big on Halloween. My sister - who as a coincidence happens to be in Sydney at the same time as me - was disgusted. To be frank, I pretty much forgot about it

In the halloween spirit here's a link which may be of interest:

iHalloween: Turn your iPod into a Ouija board - Crave at CNET.co.uk:

The introduction of the Click Wheel alphabet-search system in the new iPod range has opened the floodgates to a new breed of occultist. Not only can the Click Wheel emulate the traditional Ouija board and planchette, but it does so in a small, portable format. Leading Ouija boardists have discovered that the iPod can not only provide the traditional letters and numbers of the board, but spirits are now able to pick songs, or playlists, to convey their messages.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home