Monday, October 09, 2006

Snakes on Plane Sequel?

A comment to this post got me wondering. Wouldn't this be a good idea for a sequel to Snakes on a Plane? Of course, I do an internet search and somebody has already beaten me to it.



Although this time I think Samuel L's signature line should be:

"How in the hell did these muthaf**king sharks get on this muthaf**king train!?!"

...

In other news, in another example of Rip-Off-Ireland in action, hookers rates' rates in Dublin are soaring, as they take advantage of the 'lunch time rush'.

...

I had perhaps the least healthy weekend ever, with major drinking on Friday, Saturday AND Sunday nights. I also entered my first Australian fencing competition. So essentially , my weekend diet consisted of hot-hogs, leftover pizza, wontons (don't ask), beer and PowerAid. I feel like I need a complete detox after that, never mind the fact that my trousers feel tighter this morning. Bleaugh!

Oh, I came second in the competition, not too bad considering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home