Thursday, February 24, 2005

Schedule

Right, here's my fencing schedule for the coming months.

This weekend is the Intervarsities. I'm not fencing obviously, but I will be coaching and presiding. While I was in Trinity I did 5 intervarsities, come the 5th I told myself "Never again".

Next weekend, the 5th & 6th of March, I'll be going to the Nottingham Open with Marcos.

Then we have a couple of weekends break before the Birmingham Open on the 26-27 March. I haven't booked accomodation or flight for that yet but I'm nearly definitly going.

The weekend after that is the 5-Nations in Durham. I'm captain of the Sabre team BTW.

Finally we have the Nationals. It's on the 9th and 10th of April according to the Irish Fencing website. That'll be the season effectivly over, thank god.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home