Thursday, May 10, 2007

I Tawt I saw a Pussy


Live budgie found during cell sweep at Portlaoise Prison:
A live budgie has reportedly been recovered by prison officers during a massive search for smuggled goods in maximum-security Portlaoise Prison.

A fairly innocuous little new filler, till you read the almost miss-able last paragraph of the article:

This morning's reports say the budgie is believed to have been smuggled into the prison by a female visitor who concealed the bird internally in her body.

All together: Eeeeuuuuwwww!

...

Ok, this is important. In the words of Herr Flick, listen carefully, I shall say this only once. I'm heading back home for a short visit this week. I'll be in Dublin from Monday the 21st till Thursday the 31st. I hope to see many of of my loyal readers there.

See you soon!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've just seen the title for that post and along with the contents has made me cringe. The budgie has been forgotten now as John boy is suing for the return of his 42inch flat screen tv, he's missing Home & away!

10:19 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sofortzugang Cams

Arschritze versaut

privat sex

8:41 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home