Friday, April 13, 2007

Technical Talk



A good friend of mine recently got herself a new phone, and sent me what was quite possibly the funniest e-mail I've ever read. Here it is, for your enjoyment.

Don't get too excited - it is only a Samsung. But looks impressively mysterious. Had a girl to girl discussion this morning with someone from Telstra with same phone. Conversation went like this:

Me: So how do I open it?

Her: Flip it open and push the thing?

Me: Silver thing?

Her: No, the red thingy.

Me: Oh. So what do all the silver things do?

Her: Ohhhh. Can't remember what the silver things are for... Do you know what they are for? I have a phone just like this... Any idea?

Me: No idea. Camera ?

Her: Oh THATs what it's for. So what do the other silver things do I wonder...

Me: Right or left?

Her: Right - no left ! Um, which way up is YOUR phone?

And on and on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home